House for rent @ 478 Princess Louise Drive, Orleans, ON. (Ottawa
- Bedrooms (#)
- 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms (#)
- 2.5 bathrooms
Welcome to 478 Princess Louise Drive,
This four bedroom property boasts an elegant family room with bar and wood burning fireplace, a spacious and bright living room with cathedral ceiling and a large dining room.
Gorgeous kitchen with breakfast nook overlooking your fenced backyard through panoramic windows. Also features double wide driveway with 2 car attached parking garage.
With all your appliances provided and maintained, a solid build home from the 90's and Agent support services, you can relax and enjoy your new home with peace of mind.
"Conveniently located near amenities, old part of Orleans, ON., this place gives me the WOW! feeling. Easy in-and-out of Orleans by car through 10th' Line, close access to bus routes to Orleans Center and out into Ottawa with the 95. Just a lovely place to call home"
Call or Text to schedule a viewing: (613) 869-6578
RENTAL PROPERTY INFORMATION:
Location: 478 Princess Louise Drive, Orleans, ON.
Rental unit type: Four Bedroom home
Bathrooms: Two and a half Bathrooms
Rent Amount: Asking $2295.00
Utilities: Hydro, Gas & Water
Heating/Cooling: Force Air – Gas Furnace & AC
- Estimated Costs: $175~$250 (Fam. of 3 or 4)
Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer and Dryer
Parking: Yes – Personal Driveway and Garage
Smoking: Not allowed (Non smoking property)
- Other: Fireplace (conditions apply – yr cleaning maint. not included)
"Emergency Line Included: 24 hrs a day 7 days a week"
– Call or Text 613-869-6578 or Reply to ad for more information and to schedule a viewing.
(You can Also Click the Link to Our Website On This Kijiji Ad)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Rental Agent
Elegant, Bright & Spacious Living Areas
Real "Wood Burning" Fireplaces
Large Rooms and Many Living Spaces and Areas
Two and a half Bathrooms and Gorgeous Master En-Suite
Nearby Amenities Including Grocery Store, Pharmacy and More
Easy Access to Highway and Bus Routes
Near Parks and Large Green Spaces
Attached Double Car Park Garage with Automatic Doors
Professional Management & Tenant Support Services (24/7 Emergency)
- All appliances provided and maintained including, Stove, Refrigerator, Washer and Dryer
- 20 Minutes drive to Downtown Ottawa
- Easy access to bus routes
- Nearby shopping amenities such as; Grocery Store, pharmacy and more.
- Available and compassionate property manager here to ensure your stay is a positive experience and conducive to your success and lifestyle. Enjoy and relax in comfort and peace of mind
- Application Form Required (consent to reference & credit verifications)
- Last Month's Deposit Required
- Lease Agreement Required (short & long term available)
- Tenant Insurance Required
- Non Smoking Property
- No Cultivating