WANTED: Male Vegetarian Roommate – Downtown Luxury Apt – Jan 23
- Pet Friendly
Check out my VIDEO TOUR : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfvqlZDECSM
Hello Future Roommate:)
My name is JP Richards. Allow me to share a little about myself… I’m:
– Spiritual (meditation teacher, love yoga)
– Mature (age 39)
– Healthy (plant-based, fitness)
– Fun (sense of humour, spontaneous, and I love board games)
– Heterosexual – nuff said:)
– Service-oriented (Big Brother)
– Focused businessman (www.JPRichards.com)
Sound like someone you may want to live with?
If YES, TEXT ME at 1 (416) 880-4994 with a bit about yourself (name, age, gender, what you do work/fun).
Now I’ll do my best to reply immediately.
Here’s what one of my roommates said about living with me:
"Thank you, you are the best roomy I've ever had!"
— Isaiah Littley, former roommate
My current roommate, Emery, is going to Argentina for 3 months because he wants to travel.
I love having a roommate because it’s a:
1) Joy having the occasional conversation, veg meal, and/or hang (especially playing a board game:).
2) Wonderful opportunity to grow and learn.
3) Bonus to save some money.
I'm the perfect roommate for you, if you’re:
1) Plant-based (vegetarian, vegan).
2) A mature man (age 26+ and male).
3) Friendly, easy going, and considerate.
4) A mostly quiet professional or student.
If this is mostly you, then let’s meet, see if we're a good fit to be roommates, and so you can see our home.
OUR LUXURY APARTMENT
We love living in a newly renovated LUXURIOUS furnished two-bedroom apartment, which is AVAILABLE on Jan 23, 2019 until April 30th.
YOUR ROOM (all to yourself)
1. A quiet and sunny large (150 sqf) room on the second story.
2. A heavenly queen sized bed (a $2,400 value). Like sleeping on clouds:)
3. Furnished with a nice dresser, night stand, lamp, extra storage, chair, linens, etc.
4. Modern computer desk, wonderful chair, and high-speed WiFi.
OUR HOME (you have use of the entire space, except my room – of course)
1. Stainless steel refrigerator, stove and DISHWASHER – I love this!
2. Large rooms with 14 foot ceilings.
3. Fully renovated with designer touches – s are from the property mgmt.
4. Kitchen and bathroom with granite counters.
5. Hard-wood floors and modern ceramic tile.
6. Freshly painted and ready to move-in.
1. Newly renovated gorgeous art deco apartment building.
2. New fully equipped FITNESS GYM. Saves you $60/month for a gym membership. PLUS, it's right at home, so no excuses!:)
3. New LAUNDRY facilities on-site.
4. Security-accessed entry.
5. Beautiful private backyard with patio seating and a barbecue grill.
6. Parking available.
7. Amazing on-site super-attendant, names Dan, who fixes any house/building issue quickly.
For REVIEWS about the apartment building, check out: https://goo.gl/maps/tSKYEh5PXj62
1. Located at 569 Broadview Ave, Toronto, in Riverdale and The Danforth (Greektown) neighbourhoods, which are two of the BEST neighbourhoods in Toronto!
2. A perfect mix of being close to downtown without all the craziness!:)
3. Right across the street from the gorgeous Riverdale Park East (see ).
4. Within minutes to downtown Toronto.
5. Amazing TTC (public transit)! 4 minute walk to Broadview subway station, and there are 2 streetcar lines just outside our apartment.
6. Only minutes away from major highways such as the DVP and the Gardiner.
7. Very safe and clean.
8. Walking distance to a lot of shopping, dozen coffee shops, and 300+ restaurants!
1. HOUSE CLEANER cleans the whole apartment TWICE per month! I love this:) (a $200 value)
2. Super-fast wireless internet (WiFi) at 55 Mbps download and at 6 Mbps uploads (a $110 value)
3. Electricity, heat, and water (a $60 value)
4. Water purifier for fresh and clean water (a $10 value)
I’m paying about $2,192 a month.
YOUR ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICE is JUST $845/month!
NOTE: FREE week of rent from Jan 23rd until Feb. 1st.
OUR HOME GUIDELINES
1. Please, little to no drinking of alcohol in the house because of my spiritual beliefs.
2. No smokers or drug users because of compatibility reasons.
3. There's NO “chores list” because we have a cleaner in twice monthly – Yay! Let’s just be tidy and clean up after ourselves.
4. No pets because Emery is allergic.
5. First and last month required.
6. Short term rental of 3 months from Jan 25th until April 30th, 2019.
*** *** IMPORTANT *** ***
If you're interested, please reply to this ad or TEXT me now at 416.880.4994, and *** SHARE a bit ABOUT YOURSELF ***:
– Name, age, and gender?
– What you do for work/fun?
Now, I'll do my best to reply immediately.
Thank you for reading and telling to my roommate post. I look forward to living with you:)
All the best,
KEYWORDS: rent short or long term, shared, house, cohousing, co-housing, dorm, welive, Hindu, Buddhist, Hinduism, Buddhism, Art of Living, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Amma